Estate shipping and packing is a complex and tricky process. Not only do your items need to be carefully packed for safe shipment, but there also may be items of great sentimental value involved. Here at Mail Box & Pack, we want to help you simplify the process of estate shipping and packing with some of our helpful methods:
- Leave the stress to us. When a relative passes away, everything can feel overwhelming. Let our experts take some of the stress off you by allowing us to handle the estate shipping and packing.
- We can prevent arguments. Sometimes emotions run high immediately after the passing of a loved one. Rather than fighting over who is taking what when they leave a funeral, bring your items to us and we can send them out to whomever you decide when you’re ready.
- We can choose special materials. We understand that many items might be fragile or sentimental in nature. We can ensure their safety with special packing materials for a safe trip.
- Our experience ensures safe arrival of items. We understand how to pack items properly to ensure their safe arrival. Our expert packers will do everything possible to avoid broken items or misplaced items.
- You are ensured discretion. We work with many valuable and/or personal items with estate shipping and packing. We handle these items carefully and with the utmost in professionalism and discretion.
- Items will be handled with care and respect. We know that this process can be difficult. We will treat you, your family, and your loved one’s items with the care and respect you deserve.
- Expert packing and shipping efficiency. With our expert packing services and teamwork, we can help you with expert efficiency.
- Helps loved ones from far away feel connected. Estate shipping and packing is one way that people can feel connected to their loved ones, especially if they were unable to travel for a funeral. When we take care of this service, faraway loved ones are able to feel connected.
If you have questions about the process of estate shipping and packing, we would love to help. For more information, please give us a call today.