One of the first things someone does when they start a new business is decide where they would like to receive their mail. This isn’t so much an issue for a business that is a brick and mortar or is renting office space. It does, however, become a concern for those business owners who operate out of their homes. You may have thoughts of whether or not a home address would be perceived as unprofessional by potential customers. Another concern would be the possibility of having a potential customer or salesperson show up on the front doorstep of your home.
A business mailing address is important. You could rent a mailbox from your local post office, but there are some limitations to renting a PO Box. You could also use your home address, but that option also comes with certain risks. The third option would be to rent a private mailbox. Here are 4 very important reasons for choosing option 3:
- Google – For Google to include your business in their local search results, you need to have a physical address. They don’t allow PO Boxes. A private mailbox solves this problem for you. When you rent a personal mailbox with a company like Mail Box & Pack, you use their street address plus a “#” sign for your box number, (e.g. 123 Main St. #YourMailboxNumber). This allows your business to be found in search results, and when part of an internet marketing strategy, increases your search engine rankings.
- Privacy – You could use your home address but do you really want your customers and prospects to know where you live? A private mailbox rental service provides a level of security. Not only does it prevent people from showing up at your home, you can send and receive packages and know they are safe. If you’ll be away from your home office, you don’t have to worry when you’re expecting a package. With a private mailbox rental, your packages and mail are kept safe until you pick them up.
- Impressions – Believe it or not, some people may not take your business seriously if they believe you are working out of your home, or if you have an address as a PO Box. A business address at a physical location lends itself to providing a professional business image.
- Convenience – With a private mailbox service, you receive much more than a physical location for your business address. You have access to your mail 24/7, packages can be received from all the major carriers, and your mail can be forwarded to you if you travel a lot.
At Mail Box & Pack in Hendersonville, North Carolina, we go the extra mile to make renting a private mailbox convenient and affordable. Here are some of the services that are included in a private mailbox rental:
- Package Notification– We’ll send you an email and/or give you a call when a package arrives for you.
- Full-Service Mail and Package Receiving – We are able to accept packages from all carriers (FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, and more) so you’ll never miss a delivery.
- Full-Service Packing and Shipping* – Need to send important documents or a package to someone? We’ll pack it for you, according to industry standards and using approved materials. We can then ship it with the carrier or your choice. Just give Mail Box & Pack a call in Hendersonville, NC today.
- Mail Holding & Forwarding* – Your mail and packages are secure until you are able to come pick them up. Need to have your mail forwarded? We can do that, too.
- Call Us to Check Your Mailbox – You don’t have to waste a trip to see if there is anything in your private mailbox. Give us a call and we’ll let you know if there’s anything for you to pick up.
Save on New Private Mailbox Services from Mail Box & Pack
From July 1st through August 31, 2014, you can save on new private mailbox rental services. Here’s our offer to you:
For a 1-Year Rental – Receive 3 Months Free
For a 6-Month Rental – Receive 2 Months Free
For a 3-Month Rental – Receive 1 Month Free