A private mailbox may be a great choice for your small or home-based business.
There are many reasons why people choose to have a P.O. box or a private mailbox instead of having mail delivered to their homes or businesses. One of the most common reasons is that you want an independent place to receive mail for a small business or home-based business, without this mail getting mixed with your personal mail. It also adds professionalism and legitimacy to your small business for it to have an independent address, even if you don’t have a storefront or separate physical address.
What you may not realize is that there are advantages of choosing a private mailbox, like the ones we offer for rent here at Mail Box & Pack instead of a P.O. box at your local post office. Here are some of the advantages we have identified:
- You will have a real street address and not just a P.O. Box address.
- You will maintain 24-hour access to your private mailbox while knowing that your mail is secure from weather damage and theft or vandalism.
- You will be able to receive packages that can’t be delivered to P.O. boxes and can even get email notifications when packages arrive at our facility. We accept packages on your behalf from FedEx, UPS and DHL.
- You don’t have to wonder if you have mail to pick up. Make a quick phone call to us, and we can tell you if you need to stop by.
- We also provide notary services to box holders absolutely free!
To learn more about our private mailbox services, give us a call or stop by today in Hendersonville, North Carolina.