Notary services are critical in many areas of our lives because they add a layer of trust, legality, and authenticity to a variety of transactions. At Mail Box & Pack, we offer notary services you can trust, along with convenient hours and easy scheduling. While it’s not necessary to have an appointment for our notary services, we do recommend calling ahead to ensure we have a notary available.
Why would you ever need a notary? Consider the following common reasons.
- Legal Papers. Wills, trusts, power of attorney forms, and contracts are just a few of the legal papers that need to be signed through notary services.
- Real Estate Deals. Dealing in real estate requires large amounts of money and complicated legal contracts. Notaries ensure buyers and sellers are who they say they are, watch as papers are signed, and make sure the documents are legally binding.
- Financial Transactions. For many financial transactions, banks and government agencies need signatures that have been notarized. These documents include things like loan applications, mortgage deals, and bank account openings and closings.
- Estate Planning. When people make essential estate planning papers like living wills, trusts, and medical directives, they may need notary services to make sure that they are legal and reflect the person’s wishes correctly.
- Business Transactions. Agreements, contracts, and other business papers often need to be notarized, ensuring everyone is bound by the agreement’s rules. This clarification can be very important if there are disagreements or lawsuits in the future.
As you can see, notary services are a necessary part of our legal and financial systems because they make sure that different papers and transactions are authentic. If you need these services, contact our team today.