As an owner of a home-based or small business, you may be wondering if it’s worth it to invest in professional, high-quality printing services for your business cards, brochures, newsletters, and other printed marketing materials. A large percentage of the time and costs come into play as business owners search for ways to be economical in their day-to-day activities. You may think that printing your own flyers, brochures, and presentations is the way to go. I’d like you to think again, and consider the following:
5 Proven Reasons Why Choosing Professional Small Business Printing Services in Hendersonville NC is in Your Best Interest
Your Business Image – Impressions count for a lot, especially in business. The visual impact of your printed marketing materials—especially business cards—really does make a difference. Give potential clients a professional impression every time they come in contact with your company; have your marketing materials printed by professional, small business printing services in Hendersonville, NC.
- More Efficient Planning & Use of Marketing Materials – Local print company experts can help you select the most effective types of marketing media to reach your intended customers. Will rack cards have a greater impact on your prospects, or would your customers benefit more from seeing a direct mail brochure? Should you use copies of a personalized letter or printed postcard in your direct mail campaigns? Professional printing companies can help you answer these questions and more.
- Reach Your Target Audience – Is your marketing message concise? Does your marketing message “speak to” your target audience? Because it’s their area of expertise, a professional local print company, like Mail Box Pack & Printing, can offer small business help by designing and printing your marketing materials so they will be compelling (textually and graphically) and get results.
- Your Time – When you own a home-based or small business, your time becomes stretched between many business responsibilities—marketing, sales, fulfillment, accounting—the list goes on. Do you really want to spend those valuable (expensive) minutes watching each page as your home printer spits it out? Use a professional online print service, like Mail Box Pack & Printing, and you can easily email or upload your files for printing, move on to the next project on your list, and pick up your job at your convenience.
- Save Money – The cost of printing supplies adds up fast, especially when you have large print projects. When you print at home, the cost per page can be anywhere from $0.25 to $1.00 or more for color printing (not to mention the soft costs involved like your time, or the new business you want to close.) With our small business print services, the savings add up…and you may even close some sales while we’re on the job for you.
Items to Consider When Creating Your Business Marketing Materials
When creating your small or home-based business marketing remember these three points:
- Your message should be simple and concisely communicate the benefits of your service;
- Use graphics and images that reinforce your message; and
- Include a distinct call-to-action.
We hope you choose Mail Box Pack & Print in Hendersonville, NC, for your small business printing services, fax services, notary services, and small business solutions. Experience the benefits our professional experience, high-quality printing, graphic design, and marketing support can add to the bottom line of your small business. Contact Mail Box Pack & Print for a FREE printing quote before you begin you add that additional wear and tear on your home printer.
Now, through the end of October, you can save even more with our special offer on digital copies (black/white and color) and our fax services. All month long, you can have Black & White copies made for as low as $0.04/each, color copies as low as $0.15/each, and faxes sent for $0.75/page. Click here to sign up and download this special offer now.